Thursday, August 04, 2011

Trial by fire

trial by fire
we are all just dirty
theives and liars
crashing about for our own selfish gain
pulling up walls
sealing in shame

here I sit and want to scream
again and again

no
you won't win this time
I've cried to many tears
been fed to many lines
I'll stand by the truth
till it's all I have
running through my hands

Trial by Fire
as the flames consume higher
judgements come flying
but there are souls still crying
dying for a chance
dying and all we do is dance

NO -- I've cried to many tears
lived too many years
to turn back now
flames come and consume me
burn an hole right through me
maybe then we'll finally see
truth and spiritual reality

How can I be ~ a purposeful sinner
when you call yourselves winners
there is no perfect or right
we all live now in this night
but the difference now
is I live for light
I live for light

Trial by fire
this desert burns with dire
consequence
and I guess ~
here we will be alone.
I feel alone

No comments: